19 October 2005



I think I'm beginning to sound like a broken record....Fill syringe, insert needle, depress plunger, you get the idea. No changes or side effects, other than the whole being hot at work, but I am certain now that's it' because the A/C isn't on. 90% of my department is "mentalpausal" or "post-mentalpausal" woman & today, collectively, they all snapped about having to work in near sauna conditions.
Tomorrow should be interesting-I'm meeting my 'rents for dinner at 6PM , I have to take my meds between 6 & 7PM. I've already pack the meds in my black hole of a not-so-little black bag & will have to sneak a trip to the ladies room without the kidlet. The 'rents don't know about it & I'm hesitant to tell them, just because even though I'm a grown ass woman & just a few credits from my nursing degree, when it comes to matters of health, they treat me like an 11 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home