14 October 2005


Day number 5 and all is well!

I sat & pinched today & that's the secret....No mosquito pinch & the itching is almost gone. The redness is totally gone. I think my belly is getting accustomed to the needles. So far, that's the worst of it....altho, I was rather hot at work all day today, but I am writing that off to it was 80 degrees, my dumbass wore a sweater to work & I'm fairly certain that the A/C didn't kick on all day. Also, I have a mild sore spot in one of my breasts, but it's only noticeable if you touch it. So, I am going to follow the advice of my mother from many moons ago, "If it hurts, don't do that". But since the chances of anyone other than myself, my gynecologist or my five year old touching my breasts are slim to none, I've got nothing to worry about.
At this point, I would presume that the Lupron is "starting to work" and the hormone suppression has begun. If I am experiencing side effects, they are either under my radar, or are being written off to something else. Let's just hope it stays that way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home