12 October 2005



After spending the gross (no pun intended) majority of the afternoon being 'sick', I am starting to feel better & have taken my 3rd dose of Lupron. Yesterday & today, both went off without a hitch...Other than the redness & itching at the injection site, but that should be gone in about 45 minutes. Please, let that be the worst of it & I'll be a happy camper.

The Doxycycline is still making me queasy, but antibiotics ALWAYS make me feel icky, for lack of a better term. For example, I was on a 10 day course of Zifaxan this summer & spent the entire 240 hrs. Of those 10 days knowing that one false move & I'd be experiencing lunch a second time around. Not to mention that 10 days worth of Zifaxan was $250!

My first appointment for blood work & intravaginal ultrasound (doesn't that sound pleasant) is 10/24, so I will have to mention the itching, if it hasn't subsided by then. If all is going as planned then, I should be starting the Follistim about 7 days after the appointment. I wonder how my skin will react to two shots a day?

1 Comments:

Anonymous surrogacy said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home