17 October 2005



A whole week & I'm still 'in it to win it'. Today, I was kinda crampy,which I was surprised by, but my MD told me that it's still possible for me to menstruate while on the Lupron....And I was looking forward to a month off! My kiddo actually "helped" me give myself the injection tonight. Honestly, it consisted of holding the box the meds are in & asking a billion and one questions in the space of about 3 minutes.

I was quite warm again at work today, but I'm fairly certain they either got the air off or cranked up so high, that since it's 80F (26C), it've never going to kick on. I'm resigned to my fate of sitting at the desk & sweating from 9-5! Hopefully, it will cool off significantly before I start the Follistim & everything's out of wack or I may just have to work nude. Considering I'm in finance & not 'adult' entertainment, not to mention the fact that I would have been a model when Ruebens painting, that would fly like a lead balloon.

More info on Peter Paul Reubens-

http://www.answers.com/peter%20paul%20reubens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home