21 November 2005

I was half expecting that the email I got the other day was a hoax, but apparently not. Here's a copy of the email I received in reply......

Hi Heather,
Thank you so much for reply. Ok, I have some more questions.
I heard that the couples usually want donors with special attitudes like hair colour, eyes colour, some additional talents like for music or writing or I don't know, sometimes students from good universities and so on. How was it in your case?
Before you started the process, have you been aware about the medications, hormons, surgery?
After donation - don't you have the feeling that the baby will be half your baby?
How do you feel now? It is not so long you did the retrieval.
May I ask you where do you live? And another think, may I know your last name i use it in my article, and don't you mind if I ask you for picture? Feel free to deny if it is not comfortable for you. But if not, it would be great.
The magazine have a web site, but it will be only in Polish. But anyway it is
www.ozon.pl

Thank you,
Aleksandra P.


I replied this evening & yes, I will probably send a photo, but no, I don't think I am going to use my surname, initial maybe.
My follow up appointment is tomorrow, I'll post an update with both the results from that & what I hear from Aleksandra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home