07 November 2005


20 viable oocyte!

I've home from hospital, found a ride home this morning & other than mild cramps, like menstrual cramps, I feel fine. Got there about 6:30am, I was changed & hooked up to a lovely IV of Fentenal & Versed by 7:45am & in recovery by 8:45am. They were able to retrieve 20 viable oocyte (eggs). I'm supposed to take it easy for the rest of the day, so I'm going to plop myself down on the sofa & watch TV until about 3:00, then go get the kiddo from school. My friend (____), the kiddo's Godmother made the school run this morning, which was an excellent thing, because before school daycare doesn't open until 6:30, so that really helped me out a lot.

This was a great experience, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Yes, the money will be nice, but like I've said before, I've got all these eggs that I'm not using (and will not use) why not give them to someone who needs them. I will have a followup appointment with my MD in two weeks just to make sure that everything is returning to normal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Mollenkamp said...

Congratulations! nice blog. (found it by clicking "next blog")

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home