02 November 2005


After sitting on the highway for about 45 minutes in morning traffic, I did finally make it to the hospital this morning for my blood work. Thankfully, I was spared a visit to the "John Holmes ultrasound machine". We get reacquainted on Friday morning.

I'm noticing a "change" today, nothing uncomfortable or irritating, but I can feel the eggs 'moving' about. It's noticeable, but it's more of an awareness that there's something 'in there' and that there's something going on. It almost feels like gas bubbles bouncing around (although it could be considering we had belly bombers {White Castles for those of you not 'in the know'} for dinner last night....a gastronomic delicacy that's not so delicate on your gastrointestinal tract, but they are SOOO good.)
http://www.whitecastle.com/ But, I digress....

Apparently, my Estrogen levels are higher than they would have expected at this point, which is a good thing & we've actually decreased my Follistim from 225 to 150 units, still at 10mg of Lupron. And honestly, I think some of what I attributed to eggs this morning really was side effects of the White Castles. Not all of it, but certainly some. Other than that, and some minor bruising on my belly at my Follistim injection site,s no major side effects. Even just having an awareness that there's something going on in my ovaries, eggs moving or what have you isn't bad at all, and I even hesitate to call it uncomfortable because that's just too strong a word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home