06 November 2005

It's been about 24 hours since I've taken the Ovidrel & the only change I've noticed is that about 3 hours after I took it last night, I had some mild cramping, almost like when you go into labour & you get really mild contractions-it felt like that for about an hour & it was gone. My friend (_____), the kiddo's Godfather, is going to drop me off at the hospital tomorrow morning on his way to work. I'll be there about 20 minutes early, but I'd rather be early than late. I hate the fact that I'm NPO after midnight, which mean no first thing in the morning Diet Coke. The entire proceedure should only take about 2-2.5hrs. & I'll be out when the retreive the eggs. I'm not nervous at all, but I'm still trying to work out the logistics of getting home from hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home