03 November 2005


T-minus 18 hours & counting to "John Holmes ultrasound"....I won't say I'm dreading it, but I'm not doing back handsprings over it, either. Hell, they could at least by me dinner! ; >
I had to take 3 injections tonight, I ran out of Follistim at 100 units, so I had to "reload" and take my last 50. The nifty thing about the pen all I had to do was load the meds, reinsert the needle (I put a new needle on out of habit) and finish the injection....Didn't have to remember how much I needed or do the math. Pretty handy & would be especially if I was taking higher doses. I've got quite a polka-dot "road map" of bruises on my belly from the Follistim, but that's about the worst of it. I'm still can feel that something is going on it there, but it's anything but uncomfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home