23 November 2005

Had my final appointment yesterday & all's well that ends well. The MD'S were quite impressed that not only did I NOT suffer any side effects of the drugs, but that I had 20 viable oocyte as well. My MD, Dr. M was intrigued by the article that is going to be in the Polish news magazine. I got another email from Aleksandra yesterday & I am going to send her a photo or two. Now I just have to find someone who reads Polish that can translate the article for me.
I should get my check in about four weeks-hopefully the week before Christmas so that Santa can leave some nice things for the kiddo.
All in all, it's be a great experience and I'll absolutely do it again, if asked. It might not be for everyone, but if you believe that you could be a good candidate for donation, I would certainly pursue it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home